Re: audiogalaxy satellite

Ok I am on a very shaky ground now - I havent been able to download
anything from audiogalaxy on Linux myself. But some of the things I
figured out from the Windows version are :
1. The servers are very flaky and keep throwing you out. The windows
version kept relogging into different servers but the linux one just
died out everytime.
2. When I queue a song for downloading it doesnt take place immediately
- it took almost half an hour for me for some of my friends it took 6
hours to actually start. I am sure your application is loosing contact
with the server and dying before any download can start.

Mithun