Re: emacs/RMAIL problem

Thanx Raju

As I said I wasn't trying to read mail, I just happened to select Read Mail
from the xemacs menu....

I'll try the instructions.... Thank you :-)

--
Cheerio!

  ,_,   Vipul Mathur
 (O,O)  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.vipulmathur.org/
 (   )  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     "The Geek shall inherit the Earth"-Linus 5:5
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
		-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0