emacs/RMAIL problem

Hi

In a flash of funny luck :) I tried reading my e-mail from within emacs. I was
just trying it out... soon I realised that it must have emptied my incoming
mail from /var/spool/mail.

I usually use mutt. Now I have a file called RMAIL in my home directory, which
contains all messages that were in the spool at that time.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them back to mbox format so that I may
view them in mutt?

--
Cheerio!

  ,_,   Vipul Mathur
 (O,O)  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.vipulmathur.org/
 (   )  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     "The Geek shall inherit the Earth"-Linus 5:5
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
		-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0