meeting people in Delhi

Hi there,

I'm heading over to Delhi next week (currently in Sydney, AU)
and was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up? It looks
like I'll be flying in on the 15th which is when you normally
have your meetings -- I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

If you are current (or prospective) Debian developer perhaps we
can meet up for a keysigning. Even if you aren't perhaps a chat
/ beer might be useful.

I should have email access while over so let me know.

Cheers,
Anand