Re: Xwindows configuration after every reboot..

Hi,
None of the monitor worked out except generic monitor type...
I give the HorizSync & VertiRefresh accordance to you and try many
permutations and combinations
It works but the problem is same after reboot i have to run
Xconfigurator again,
Then i tried to boot  my system in run level 5 (graphical mode) , it
worked!!
but not in multiuser mode 3
why it's happening with same /etc/X11/XF86config
Is it possible that 5 mode picks the config from some where else or it
is versatile enough... dun know
i got tired with this problem as in this i have to reboot to check every
config
Now i  have put 5 in my inittab to boot in GUI mode, Ahh! atleast i can
avoid Xconfig every time.........
my  /etc/X11/XF86config is
HorizSync   31.5 - 48.5
VertRefresh 50-100