RE: Tim on a linux machine

Sorry man, if it's a question of company policy vs. list policy, here
the list policy takes precedence.

I'll (very regretfully) ban your e-mail address from the list if there
are any more postings to the list with the disclaimer.

Regards,

-- List Admin

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/