From: Yashpal Nagar [mailto:nagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 8:29 AM
To: linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] Radius server and billing software

Hi!
  Friends,
Can some one please tell me something about radius servers ?, and what are
the softwares to configure these. Also i need some information about billing
software , for  a ISP so that if someone gets disconnected it maintains the
logs and shows the actual hours used by the customer.
please help
Thanks & regards

Yashpal Nagar