Re: [ADMIN] Suspended list subscriptions

ghane>The sister being the "fictional" one from US, who sent the mail about MS
ghane>closing us down?  And wait a minute, aren't you the Treasurer for LUGS?  So
ghane>the hole is in ...
hmm...
ghane, what were u doing when u wrote this mail?
it seems that ur brain was on holiday.
raj spoke about shiv andhis sister(whom i didnot know exhisted until
now) i think(unless my brains have taken leave of me)
as for my siter, she wasnot from the US but from the UK.(haha!)

one important thing. too much work and no play makes "jack"(and dont pin
me for the name..) a dull boy.

ghane>-- Sanjeev "Now that I have antagonised all sides, will be in Delhi a week
ghane>from now" Gupta
hmm... time for dhamaal already?

Neil
--
Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?