Re: [ADMIN] Suspended list subscriptions

Hi Amit,

I agree that being able to send messages to an alternative address
would be a nice-to-have feature, but until you've managed a large
mailing list you cannot understand the effort involved with keeping a
parallel database of e-mail addresses.  I'll pass for now.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/