From: "Yashpal Nagar" <nagar_yash@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 8:28 PM
Subject: [linux-delhi] dup2 : Bad file descriptor (URGENT)

: Hi!
:    friend, some hacker did some port scanning etc from
: the online server through wu-ftpd 2.6 version in
: RH6.2.
: Now when i rebooted the system it gives me the
: problem..
:
: Mounting proc file system dup2: Bad file decriptor.
: Configuring kernel parameter dup2: Bad file
: descriptor,
: Activating swap partition dup2: Bad file "   " "
: Setting hostname dup2 : Bad file " "    "
:  After that gives the Control D or root passwd option.
: The same option also come if i does linux single..
:
: Can someone pl . help how to up the server now...
: Also what r the chances if i upgrade it to RH 7.0
:
: Please help urgently..
: Regards,
:
: Yash
:
:
: __________________________________________________
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
: http://auctions.yahoo.com/
:
:
: An alpha version of a web based tool to manage
: your subscription with this mailing list is at
: http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr
: