Full Screen free easy to install "Video CD Player"

Guys,

I downloaded kmpeg, xine, enjoympeg, gmpeg, Mpegorion, mpg123, and MTV,
only MTV is
working that also not in full screen mode and after 15 seconds audio
goes off saying "purchase the
full version" is there any free, full screen, full audio support easy to
run Video CD Player for red hat
6.2.

Now Person 2 Person Talk
1. Sandeep - You promised to give me squid and related settings. God
knows where is he (Pankaj
do you know)
2. Pankaj - you said you will demonstrate the setup of qmail with the
help of Anees, what
happened
3. Raju - Boss waiting for your comments on mailing list for Lucknow. I
am more interested in
knowing the setup part and administration of it not only the running
part. Could you please count
me in for setup.

Please answer.
Thanks