Re: Re: A move from sco 3.2 to linux

Hi Ajay,
    Try XINE a movie player, it's very cool i have ever seen.

Regards

Yash

"Ajay Kumar" <ajay_kumar19@xxxxxxxxxxx> Wrote---
Hi Raju,

Can you please tell me about 8/16 Serial port card, what is it and its
function.

   Another thing is, in which application I can see movies (av*.dat files)
like i using media player in winduz.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar