From: Ajay [mailto:lakra11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 3:43 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi]

hi

 i tried installing the xserver for sis 6215 card as told to me by the
 linux india help mailing list but whenever i giv the command
 rpm -i xsis.rpm..it says
 cannot install the package wat shud i do ..im running it as root and
hav
 given it all priviliges.only thing i think might b wrong is the fact
 that i downloaded the file on my win95 an transferred it to linux.

-Ajay

http://bol.rediff.com