Re: Shocking News

Dear Sahil,

Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Shocking News
> I am not demeaning him.. and no person is simply an ordinary person..
> everyone plays their own role on this planet.. Everyone should be seen
with
> the same eye..

And does this same eye has to be disrespectful for everyone ?

>  it is these people who have been given more importance as a
> result we have so much poverty..
Can u feel the 15 year old sydrome of your jouvinile brains.
1st you say no one in ordinary....then u say we should not give importance
to these extra-ordinaries.

Listen kid....Right now your role in this planet seems to be concetrating on
your board exams rather than these stupid and dishonouring statements.

If you cant say something nice about someone...dont say crap....it
displeases others who value him.
Just like you wouldnt like if I say something bad about some person YOU
value.

You dig ?

rgds,
Amit.

PS: Its better to apologise when u realize a mistake, than to keep arguing.