Re: Shocking News

Hi Sahil,

    Sahil> One person dying doesn't make a heck load of difference..
    Sahil> think of the others.. If you can save the other thousand
    Sahil> lives that are passing away..  I'm quite positive that
    Sahil> atleast one of the 10 Thousands will come out better than
    Sahil> Dewand Mehta.

Dewant Mehta was not *just another person*.  He played an important
role in taking Indian IT Industry to where it is now.  As an IT
professional, all of us owe to him.  The least you could do was to
keep quiet rather than trying to demean him.

Loki

--
When we get back, I'll drop a line -- The Doors.