Re: Linux Family expansion plan at Lucknow

Yeah, but you'll have to wait awhile for the mirror: this isn't my
server, just a server I have lots of access too.  Insh'allah I should
be getting my own server too shortly, when we can migrate the existing
web sites and mailing lists and setup the mirrors too.  However, VSNL
charges tons for the bandwidth, so I'm going to keep a close eye on
how much the mirror consumes :-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--