Linux Family expansion plan at Lucknow

Hi Vivek,

The first (and perhaps only, for a long time) thing you need to do is
start the mailing list.  That's how Linux-Delhi started.  Once you
have some mass on the mailing list, organise monthly meetings, etc to
help people get to know each other.  It doesn't matter if no major
work gets done in the first 2-3 meetings, as long as people get to
know each other.  Once that has happened, things will move by
themselves!

There's a LUG-HOWTO, BTW.

Regards,

-- Raju