Re: Linux detergent

I don't know about Germany, but in India, you have SONY suitcases, CASIO
cooker, TATA cooker, as the trademarks are (atleast until WTO has got
that changed) given according to a category of products, and one name
for everything & anything.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra