Lilo lost!

Hi,
	I installed Linux yesterday on my windows PC. I have two partitions, one primary partition(c: 3 GB) and one extended one (d: 3GB) I chose the workstation class install. But while installing, disk druid showed my d: drive as hdc5. Shouldn?t it be hda1 ? After installing Linux, I installed LILO on a floppy. But immediately after the installation, on restarting my computer I found that my floppy had gone corrupt. I am not able to start Linux now, although windows is running fine. Plz help me to start linux?

Cheers,
Sayantan Sur

Get your spam-free, Linux email now --> http://www.LinuxWaves.com
Join Linux discussions --> http://Community.LinuxWaves.com