Re: Web site

Thanks to both Nishi & Sunny to reconcile & understand the matter. We
can proceed ahead fom here.
Only if this way of reconciling/understanding each-other become smore
common, half of world's problems would just disappear.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra
Humanist news & plans at  http://humanistmovement.org/jan2001