Re: Hotmail account

I didn't find it all that sensational. Last month my
E-mail account was completely wiped off by M$ and
after telling them about it not being accessible for
about 15 days. They created a brand new account for
me. All my mails and address book etc. were gone. They
said it was an "accident" which affected a "small"
number of accounts and moreover if I want any further
help I can go visit their site where lot of help is
available.

  Not complaining but just to verify the info below.

-- Naresh

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-5508903.html?tag=mn_hd

> Some people's reactions are here:
>
> Of course, this was also widely covered in slashdot
> and other free
> speech sites.

=====
-- Naresh