Re: Crosspost - Gates attempts to patent everything software

Hi Sudhir,

Care to find out the facts before posting such news?

This news got much publicity because it was located on this URL:
http://www.cnn.com@sci-tech@3520040376/new_010325/alert/breakingnews.html

People thought it was on CNN site, but it is not.  (notice the
carefully spoofed up URL).  In fact, this URL is probably not even a
legal one, and some browsers can't open it up.

You never know what M$ can do, but this is something just too much :)

Regards,
Lokesh.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux