Re: Crosspost - Gates attempts to patent everything software

before anything.... i must say. i usually avoid long texts... but this
one... i just cudnt put down.... it shocked me and shocked me
again... line after line....

> of the overall health of the computer industry, we permitted the free
> and unfettered use of our proprietary numeric systems.
haa??? i thot we indians (aryabhatta) gave the world the zero... billy u
B. grow up and smell the shit ur making.

> "use of our numerals."
some wud think hes a little posessive... dont u?

> "We will vigorously enforce our patents of these numbers, as they are
> legally ours," Gates said. "Among Microsoft's vast historical archives
> are Sanskrit cuneiform tablets from 1800 B.C. clearly showing ones and a
> symbol known as 'sunya,' or nothing.
hey... i have a M$ sticker(original).
i own M$... wow.... im rich... yippeee....

> Overheard: "Gates' salary also has lots of zeroes. He's the richest man
> in the world, and is about to get a lot richer."
hes also got a lot of zeros up in his head, or ass (where his brain is
apparently on permanent vacation)

> According to experts, the full ramifications of Microsoft's patenting
> of one and zero have yet to be realized.
read my keyboard... its probably the last time ull ever be able to.

> ultimately, benefit all humankind.
constituting me and me and me and me ....

-----
frankly... i think ur pulling our legs... its too hillarious to be true...
billy was born mad... does he crave for attention??? is this just a AP hes
having???
doesnt it sound dumb???

i am still laughing... and i fell off my chair and hurt myself ... and im
still laughing...