From: vivek gupta [mailto:drguptavivek@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 9:02 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] X-server problem

Well I have just installed RHL-7 The problem is that my desktop is
bigger
than my screen size at any resolution lower than 1024*768 . Also the
x-server starts by default at a res of 1024*768 . How do I correct it.
My
display is a generic Intel i740 * MB display card with samtron 55E
monitor.
any help wold be more than welcome.