Subject: i need ur help
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: linuxboy kshounish <kshounish@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mithun.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

respected sir

i have some query regarding samba and apache virtual
host setting and on internel mailing system.
 my phone no is 6314429/93 where i am working for 24
hours can u please sove my query

now the problems are

1) in samba :

in my lab one side is  linux and other side is 98
under Nt server

whats happenning is in Nt its getting authentcated and
entering into the shared directory but its asking a
password from each  98 machienes and then  when i am
giving the password provided by smbpasswd -a

its telling invalid password
 how to come out of that problem
u can call me at any time its my office/cum residence
made by me istay in office only.

2) in apcheweb server i have setup virtualhost
and form other machiene in the network  i can call it
by ip address but not with the site name i have given
and this is happenning in windows machiene but
normally the other machiens in linux can acces with
site name as well as by ip  setting

3) i am unable to mail from one machiene to another
machiene in same network in both the cases
1) in dns setup
2) also in hosts to hosts file mapping
 u r kind consideration will help me a lot
note again : u can call me at night 12 oclock also u
will find me awaken as because ido night studies at
that time.
if u want to know about me i am kshounish dasgupta
from Jamshed pur and i work as senior faculty /lab
administrater of linux in bigleap(formerly elnet3l
academy).

=====
son of linux inspired by anand babu(kshounish dasgupta
lajpatnagar l-II 104/105 elnet3l academy
6314429 6314493 pincode 110024]