Re: RE: IBM Thinkpad A21m

> I have a Intel 8225x-based Ethernet PCI card and a XircomMPCI+ Modem. Doesn't
> sound anything like your 3Com one. But didn't IBM just release some driver for
> the souncard or something???
well, i dont care... the sound card works great with alsa.
as for the eth modem combo u can have any of the two sets depending on the
order. the xircompci+ has no recorded problems(that i have read of) in
linux. so neither should u have any problem...
becides all that...
long time since uve posted?? r u in the US rite now?
NEil