Re: Directory access problem

Hi Sanjeev,

The Problem you are facing ( not able to execute file
from its directory) is not actually a problem, rather
its is for the security of the Linux System. Actually
the path is not set to search for ur current directory
also, if you want to run the file from its directory
then you have to add a "." ( a dot) at the end of your
PATH variable, here dot represents the current
directory so that it searches for the program in
current directory too.

With Regds.
Jas

--- Sanjeev Kulshreshtha <kulshreshtha@xxxxxxxxxxx>