Re: about proxy server

Try squid. It is a very good proxy for net browsing.
www.squid-cache.org. It organizes a cache directory which increases the
browsing of win clients. After untaring u wud have to give squid -z in
order to create the neccessary dirs and then RunCache
You wud also have to change the proxy settings of ur win 98 client. Default
of squid being <ip address of proxy> port 3128.

Goldwyn :o)