Re: No GUI

>>>>> "ajitpal" == ajitpal singh <meet_ajitpal@xxxxxxx> writes:

    ajitpal> Hello Friends, I had installed Redhat Linux 7 on my
    ajitpal> system with intel 810 chipset tomatomotherboard My GUI
    ajitpal> was working very fine 24 bit colours with resolution
    ajitpal> 800*600 But now I have upgraded my HDD from 8GB to 20GB
    ajitpal> seagate. My Partitions are hda1 5GB hda2 3GB hda3

Man, you should have kept a copy of your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file
before you upgraded your hard disk.  Do you have an integrated video
card?  Please give some details.   Start X by startx and post the
output of /var/log/XFree86.0.log here.

    ajitpal> I have tried also by completely scratching my HDD but
    ajitpal> even during installation GUI does not appear

Scratching a HDD really does not help.

Bye,
Lokesh.

--