Re: Re: [LIH] mutt problem

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:46:40AM +0530, Binand Raj S. wrote:
>V.Suresh forced the electrons to say:
>> In mutt, when I write mails, the user-defined headers are there. But
>3. Don't underestimate mutt - it is the greatest MUA that has been
>   designed ever.
>
>Binand [your personal mutt support engineer - on LIH]
Hey tough I use mutt And I am also in the mutt support
and deployment forum.

I disagree on the Greatest MUA part
Well! it depends on a lot of things
Just a couple of years ago I would have said
outlook experss

But now I know that I am a lot more productive on vi(m)
then GUI So mutt

But I really admire GNUS and the day I learn
Emacs and stop hating supreet ;) I'll use gnus.

BUT That day is no way near so
So long Mutt mate.

---end quoted text---

--
	X windows: You can't argue with failure.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>