Re: linux sticker!!!

Hi Neil

Neil <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> well... i have daringly transformed my new laptop into a pure linux
> box.(after all the fights with my dad whos it really is). now that i have
> achieved both feets... ie got linux on it and stolen the damm thing from
> him, i want to remove the stupid win98/win2000 sticker from it. but i want
> a linux sticker for it before that. anybody know where i can can some nice
> ones???

I have a "powered by redhat" sticker with the shadow man on it. Its on a
transparent base though, hope your lappie's colour is not too dark :-)

Its yours for a pizza whenever we meet next ;-)

I've used that sticker before for some MS bashing !! There was this internet
gateway I setup for a company and the box had the usual Intel and Winduhs
stickers on it. After I put up the RH sticker, it read:

"Intel Inside Pentium III"... "Designed for Windows"... "Powered by redhat"
;-)

Cheerio!

-- Vipul Mathur
  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (O,O)    http://www.vipulonline.com/
    <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     (   )  The Geek shall inherit the Earth
Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux (Unknown source)