[OFFTOPIC] About me

Hi Pankaj,

Glad to hear you're alive again.  I told you long ago to stop drinking
so much, but when do you listen to good advice? ;-)

Harshal is back from another address, which only puts a couple of
lines at the bottom IIRC.

Some more advice, which you're not going to take anyway :) Do get a
good dictionary and learn to spell words of one syllable like ``you'',
``to'' and ``for''.  It makes so much of a difference to the reader
:-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--