Re: Glibc - configuration and system unable to function

Hi Lokesh,
Thanks a lot - i have learnt a lot in the process.
But Alas! i now have installed Debian.
And boy is it different to RH.
I am now having a time of my life configuring
my SiS6215 video card for X-Windows. wish me the best.
regards
andrew