RE: sexist group??

Hi Harshal,

I'm very reluctantly going to have to unsubscribe you from this
mailing list, due to the persistent over-large signature which all
your messages contain.  I have requested you earlier to delete it to
no avail, so I am taking this step.

Sending unsubscribe request to Majordomo2 now.  Please contact me
personally at raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any comments.

Regards,

-- Raju

--