RE: sexist group??

Hi Harshal,

There are many reasons:

1.  Each post of yours is adding a sizeable amount of traffic to the
list server as well as the individual subscribers.  That is not
acceptable.

2.  The disclaimer does not add any value to the message.

3.  The disclaimer is meaningless on messages sent to a mailing list.
Technically, when these messages get archived, the archive maintainer
and search engines are violating your company's rules and
theoretically can be sued for doing so.  I am not willing to put
myself and my friends at that risk.

4.  The disclaimer is completely against the spirit of Linux, GNU and
Free Software.

Like I said, it's not a personal thing.  Why don't you get an account
on Linux-Delhi or one of the free service providers and use that to
subscribe to the mailing list?

CC'ing this to the mailing list, for comment.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/