Proxy Server

Dear Friends,

I have explored quite a lot of Linux in my home single PC (though I have a
lot more to learn). But now my boudaries have expanded further... to
networking

I want to setup a proxy server thru linux whose clients wud be Windoze 98. I
have an IP thru the network which is dedicated connection (currently I am
accessing the net thru that, it is linux box). Now I want it sharable to the
rest of the network too which are win 98. Please tell me how do I go about
it, in detail, including Samba config if reqd. and if it is long (and have
the patience to answer such a big one) please mail me personally.

Thanking You very much..

I hope it is not too genral a topic

--

Goldwyn :o)