Re: [OFFTOPIC][COMMERCIAL][STAY_AWAY][MAKE_$$$] Laptop

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 09:50:04PM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 11:53:56PM +0000, Pankaj Kaushal merrily said:
>> As everybody on the list says READ THE SUBJECT
>
>DAMMIT! All you want is a laptop ... >:-(
Ok now for the fun part I just wanted to prove that
just writing commercial or spam on the subject line
dos'nt keep ppl frm reading it so it should be discouraged as much as possible.
but we do'nt get much messages like that now on lug delhi
so its ok