Re: Stalled post to linux-delhi

Hi Vivek,

This happens if:

(a) Your message contains HTML or other funky MIME attachments.

(b) The message or the header are too large.

(c) You're posting from an address which is different from the address
subscribed to the mailing list.

(d) Other reasons, but I don't know them -- the above 3 are most
common.

If it's (a) or (b), the solution is with you: repost the message
without the MIME or the large headers, or trim the message.  If it's
(c) I look at the message and (normally) approve it to the list,
unless it's waaaay off topic.  If (d) -- we'll deal with it when that
happens.

You message is obviously getting rejected due to HTML content.  Please
repost it as plain-text -- Linux-Delhi doesn't accept HTML e-mail.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/