Dial Up Internet

Hello Dear Friends

I'm having RH 7.0 in my System at my home (Yes Finally
I've installed it!!!). I've got some problem when
dialing my VSNL a/c.
I used the Dial Up configurator of GNOME. I was able
to dial the connection (that means my modem is
working. It is GVC 56 KBPS Modem). It also gets
connected(I get the normal VSNL messages, But I'm not
sure that it really connected or not, becuase it keeps
me telling trying to connect. And there is no F7 to
continue thing), but when I try to surf the internet
through Netscape. It's show no internet connection.

Please Help me!!!

Also please tell me if there is any method to dial the
connection when in shell mode (i.e. non X mode).

Regards

=====
Chandresh Pant
email: chpant@yahoo, mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chpant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx