Re: 2.2.16 compile problem

No errors doing install. Compiled perfectly, enabling i810, agpgart support during menuconfig. No probs with that. I have 2.4.0 already. Can't use it, because my winmodem's modules are for 2.2.x kernel version.
On  0, Yashpal  Nagar <nagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mailed:
> Have you enabled the i810 support in kernel ? , it will be in character special devices.For i810 board you must have to enable it. I will suggest you to download the latest kernel 2.4.2 available on http://www.kernel.org and xfree86 package http://www.xfree86.org. Also have u received any error during compling the kernel ?
-
V Suresh
Mail:	suresh-grl@xxxxxxx
	vsuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx