Re: Dial Up Networking - ISPs in Delhi

Thanks a lot Ambar. I think I 've got what I was looking for. Just one
more question. In case of some of the ISPs (I don't remember which one
it was) I have also seen an entry for Microsoft Compression besides
TCP/IP and Password Authentication Protocol on the Details Tab on the
"Connected to ISPx" (under Windows) . Any idea, if there's a Linux
equivalent for this ?

-Manish