[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: how about shutting up?
- To: "Harshal Vaidya (CTS)" <HarshalV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: how about shutting up?
- From: Pankaj Kaushal <apenguinhead@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:42:48 +0000
- Cc: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <49532EE860A3D411812A00508B690B29C00949@ctsinpunsxua>; from HarshalV@pun.COGNIZANT.COM on Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 11:32:42AM +0530
- References: <49532EE860A3D411812A00508B690B29C00949@ctsinpunsxua>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.0.1i
On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 11:32:42AM +0530, Harshal Vaidya (CTS) wrote:
>yo pal ,
> i guess you got some problem with my mail having disclaimer attached to
Yes I have a problem why do u have a problem removing it.
It is strictly against what I belive in .
I have asked to humbly a number of times its you who has a additude
problem not me.
What if i had this as my signature
Vaidya (CTS) is a F**ing leftist corporate
Would you ignore it .
your signature is an abuse for everything i belive in.
> well if you dont like it ignore it but why are you complaining about it
> a lamer . and for the flame war's goin on on the list its not the
> which is causing it but some bufoons like you who got no work and got big
> problems which they display it on the list.
> and by the way thanks for that samba help.
don't thank cuz now on u won't get any.
> harshal vaidya.
Y do'nt you get urself a free pop account for the lug list
---end quoted text---
You can't fall off the floor.
Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>
Proud to use GNU <www.gnu.org>