Re: samba? ; Attn: Dear List Admin

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 08:58:10PM +0530, Harshal Vaidya (CTS) wrote:

>hi all,
>
>	i am interested in communicating with the winnt an win2k machines
>using the SMB protocol
Mr as you can see from my previous mail I have left nothin in my power to
help you with your current problem ie samba.
Now I request you to please help me with my problem

Please remove the following message from your mails if you can not
please use some other way to mail to this list
This is my last request to you and if I see more message with this note
I will opt for alt.animal.husbandry treatment for you.

>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
>If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Dear list Admin as you can clearly see this type of message is not in the
spirit of free software. Do you think person with such a mind frame should
even be allowed to be on the mailing list let alone ask questions and get answers.

Mr List Admin is ther a way to ignore or not get messages from someone
Pls let me know if mojordomo provides somethin

Mr CTS If I see more of such messages I will definitely do somethig about it because
you solely are the cause for the recent flame war's. And still you continue to flash
your stupid signature.

---end quoted text---

--
Paul's Law: