system admin job

Arun <arunper@xxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all,
       I am looking for an opening in system administration of Linux.
My details are :
       I have been working as linux system administrator and web developer for
a company
for an year now. My area of work includes maintaining samba server as pdc for
about 21 win-nt clients, administring apache server for cgi-perl and PHP
support with PostGre as database. Maintaining  a dhcp and
nfs server,Firewall and ppp server and client for connecting two networks
Besides that I have an elementary mail server running(sendmail)
for internal two different networks of about 45 PCs.
Besides the maintenance work these things have been established by me.
I am also doing programming for them in CGI-perl,ASP and javascript.
Besides that I am comfortable in  nis and ftp.

I had done MBA some time back and now am properly into IT.

If anyone has something for me please let me know.

best wishes