F*ck this mailing list

Well, seems like your messages /do/ come through to the list.

Of course, staying on the list or not are your personal choice.  I
don't want to influence you one way or the other.  I would like to ask
you if you ever received a bounce message from the list -- Linux-Delhi
doesn't accept HTML messages, duplicate messages, overlarge messages
or messages which have too many recipients by default, which you would
have known if you read the mailing list rules at
http://www.linux-delhi.org/

As for your invective, I think we can treat it with the contempt it
deserves.

Regards,

-- Raju

--