Re: Connecting

> i have just got myself a second computer(specifications: PIII 800,128mb
> ram,intel 810 chipset motherboard) n i want to connect it to my first
> computer. Please guide me in doing so. i wanna use both Linux(i have got
> Redhat Linux 7.0) and Windows 2000.How can i access one through other??
hmmm... so u wanna b spoonfed...
why dont u try reading stuff... for starters... learn how to configure
samba(linux->win) and nfs(linux->linux) on both systems... thatll take
care of all combinations. then if u hav problems... ill be glad to help.

> I would also be grateful if you could recommend me a good LAN card which is
> supported by most of the OSes (linux, Solaris 8 and Windows)
i use intel pro10/100. its reliable and never gives any config
problem as of rh5.2. but then, u can go in for almost any non-combo card
and chances are that itll work.

Neil