Re: Feb/March meeting: bad news

I called Sarai before posting, but being Saturday no one was there.
I'd have loved to have the meet there.  Maybe next week.

I'm game to have regular meetings there, even though it's not exactly
on my way anywhere, but many people who live farther than me (Gurgaon,
VK, etc) definitely have problems.

Regards,

-- Raju

--