Re: Feb/March meeting: bad news

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 08:17:18PM +0800, manish arya wrote:
>hi all!
>            i dont know why this happened just a day before meeting.i can understand the problem but cant we have meeting at sarai (the old place) rather than 2 postpone it.or isnt it possible to fix tranaformer ? i mean that there is enough time to tackle the prob .
Sarai is olways open for the meets and we can  pass the hat for pizzas
but As many have noticed its too far from the center of the city
which all south delhi guys think is south delhi ;)

It can't be 2marrow everyone knows no one will show on such short notice
But 11 march.

Any one else sponsoring a venue.

--
((lambda (foo) (bar foo)) (baz))