Stop This or else

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 12:00:14PM +0530, Harshal Vaidya (CTS) wrote:
>harshal vaidya.
Mr Harshal You have been already told to remove this message from
your mails. Its better you remove it and then send it to me
because I am certainly not an intended recipent of your stupid shitty questions
I never intended to interface with you. u just sat on my face
I may not  have a team of lawers just waithin for my fingers to snip.
but I do subscribe to alt.animal.husbandry
and alt.satanic.messages
and  before I find you the intended recipent just make sure that
this piece of shit never comes across my face again.

If any one is facing the same problem instead of wasting important
time replying or writing use this message.

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire message is
permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.

>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
>If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

---end quoted text---

--
I know how to do SPECIAL EFFECTS!!