mounting errors & NIC

Hi,

When I try to mount fat32 partitions I get error something like: "this
partition has wrong minor or major number". What does that mean? How to
rectify that?

Also during boot my I get message that initialisation of my network card has
been delayed? Why is that? If I type "ifconfig eth0 up" it tells me that the
network cards doesn't exist. When I got to netcfg then and I try to activate
the eth0 interface then in the terminal windows I can see message that
initialization of eth0 is delayed. How to fix this? I am using RH 7.0 and I
have Intel 8255x based network card.

Please heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Dnd.